Tuesday, July 7, 2009

IVF Dr. Appts 5 & 6 (7/6/09 and 7/7/09)

I had a routine appointment yesterday, but because we are so close the doctor wanted to see me again today. I am waiting on the bloodwork results to know the exact plan for the egg retreival. I am pretty sure when they call, they will tell me to do the HCG shot tonight and that we will retreive the eggs on Thursday.

On a good note, the headaches have gotten A LOT better. I have been able to control them somewhat and at least tolerate them. I actually forget sometimes that I have one. I didn't know how much more of the headache and blurred vision I could handle. Lately, I have been feeling naseaus at times but it goes pretty quick. Yesterday, I started having some of the signs the it was time for ovulation (which is when they do the egg retreival). I have been feeling bloated a lot and my stomach is tender. I am guessing this is because the eggs are developing. My boobs have also started being very tender.

I am getting nervous and excited about the egg retreival. I am even more anxious about putting them back in. I have had the greatest feeling the last couple days about this. I am definately keeping the positive attitude and can't wait to hear the news that I am FINALLY pregnant.....it will be one of the happiest days of my life :)

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you are going to get pregnant this time. I can feel it. You and Chris have been through too much not to. I know that I keep teasing you about having sextuplets but I know even if it did happen, they would have the best mom in the world. Even if she ends up in psych ward...lol You know that I love you and am constantly saying prayers that this works out and that I get alot of time to spoil my niece(s). If you need me, you know what to do. I love you Brat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laci, I am hoping the best for you and Chris through this trying time! I really hope that you are given the gift of being a parent this time. Working with you at the daycare showed how much your heart was in it for the children and how great of a mother you WILL be. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope God shines his light down on you day in and day out!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laci,

    Do you know how many eggs they are going to fertilize? How many are you going to have implanted? Praying for you and Chris, and I want to be one of the first to know the news!

    ReplyDelete