Friday, June 26, 2009

IVF Dr. Appt 1 (June 26,2009)

Today was our first ultrasound and bloodwork for the IVF procedure. The doctor said that the unterus looks good. It is still going through the shedding of the lining process, but that all looks normal. My ovaries are looking good too. I have 12 eggs on each ovary. That is a high amount, but each time I have went, mine have had higher numbers. We want the higher numbers but with good eggs. I have a positive attitude about this whole procedure. We go back to the dr. this afternoon to learn how to do the injections and to get a calendar of the scheduled visits. Monday is my next appt. for ultrasound and bloodwork. I will try to post on here at least once a day on how things are going. Thanks for all the love and support in advance!

6 comments:

  1. Blessings on this journey and thank you for your openess and willingnes to share. I am commited to praying for you each step of the way. this journal will help me know how to specifically pray at each stage.

    hugs,
    ~parrish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! So glad you created this site so I can get a daily update!!! Now I feel like I can be with you throughout this!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be following your story and praying all your hopes and dreams come true! God Bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laci, thanks for taking the time to write a blog. I love it. I feel like I am on this journey with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck Lacey, everything will work out!
    Love ya Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers and thoughts are being with you and yours always! Love Erika and family

    ReplyDelete