Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 3 of Hormone Injections

I want to start by saying thank you to all of you that have read this and have given comments. I definately feel blessed to have your love and support! I don't know that I could make it through with out each of you :)

Friday was my first injection day. We went to the dr's office Friday afternoon and they taught us how to mix everything. I have two injections that they are letting me mix so that I only have to poke myself one time. It takes a little time to mix everything but I like the one time poking. After the injections, I get really sleepy. I have to either go to sleep for the night or take a nap. I also get a major headache. I am guessing that most of the headache is due to the increase of hormone levels. I have totally messed up my sleeping pattern.

For the most part, life is normal other than remembering to do the injections every evening. I go back to the dr. on Monday to do bloodwork and an ultrasound. I will update then to let you know how the little ovaries are looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment